ISSN 2286-976X (Print)
ISSN 2539-5513 (Online)
RANGSIT JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
Aims and Scope
Rangsit Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (RJSH) is a multidisciplinary international scholarly journal that aims to provide a high profile vehicle for publication of various new issues in different academic areas in Humanities and Social Sciences. RJSH invites scholars, researchers, professionals and academicians to publish their manuscripts in the journal. The scope of the Journal encompasses, the author(s) can submit their manuscript covering, but not limited to Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences, any of the following areas:
|Arts & Design||Economics||Hotel Management||Music|
|Accounting||Education||International Studies||Risk Management|
|Communications||Food and Food Catering||Law||Tourism|
|Corporate Risks and
|Fraud Investigations and
|Criminal Justice Issues||History|
Categories of Articles
The Journal accepts the following types of articles:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular quantitative or qualitative article which aims to present new findings or interpretations.
- Notes or Address: A brief record of something or speech written down that presents important issues.
- Review Articles: There are two types of review articles: non-systematic (or journalistic) reviews and systematic reviews. Non-systematic or journalistic reviews provide a summary of evidence derived from primary studies that have been selected and synthesized according to the author's personal and professional perspective. Non-systematic reviews can cover a wide range of subject matter at various levels of totality and comprehensiveness. Systematic reviews, on the other hand, provide summaries of related primary studies that have been searched for, evaluated, and selected and reported according to a rigorous methodology.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present creative arts and designs, procedures or devices.
- Comments or Critiques: A comment or critique is a short article that makes comments or replies to a comment on another article already published by this Journal.
- Book Reviews: A book review is a short article that is written by a specialist and read by the general community. The aim of a book review is to give a brief summary of the book's strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate the book's overall usefulness to the audience it is intended for.