ISSN 2286-976X (Print)
ISSN 2539-5513 (Online)
RANGSIT JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
TCI Journal Classification Tier 1 (2021-2025)
The Rangsit Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (RJSH) is published with 2 versions;
1. Print Issue (ISSN 2286-976X) which was first launched in June 2014.
2. Online Issue (ISSN 2539-5513) which was developed and first retrievable in June 2019.
The RJSH is conducted with two issues a year. Volume 1 will cover from January to May and volume 2 cover the publication from June to December. (see RJSH Archive)
This journal follows a double-blind reviewing procedure. If there are some different decision, the third specialist must be invited to making the final decision. Hench, at least two specialists accepted the scientific concepts of the research work including corresponding details.
Aims and Scope
Rangsit Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (RJSH) aims to provide a high profile vehicle for publication of various new issues in different academic areas in Humanities and Social Sciences. RJSH invites scholars, researchers, professionals and academicians to publish their manuscripts in the journal.
The scope of the Journal encompasses, the author(s) can submit their manuscript covering, but not limited to Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences, any of the following areas:
- Criminal Justice
- Social Innovation
- Political Science
- Arts & Design
- International Relations
Research Articles: A research article is a regular quantitative or qualitative article which aims to present new findings or interpretations. Categories of Articles
The Journal accepts the following types of articles:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular quantitative or qualitative article which aims to present new findings or interpretations.
- Review Articles: A review article or survey articles, also called a literature review, is an article that survey of previously published research on a topic an summarizes the current state of understanding on a topic. It should give an overview of current thinking on the theme and, unlike an original research article, won't present new experimental results. By analyzing a large body of data from existing studies, some systematic reviews can come to new conclusions. Review articles can also provide recommendations for potential research areas to explore next. Moreover, a review article surveys and summarizes previously published studies, rather than reporting new facts or analysis.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article that aims to present creative arts and designs, procedures or devices.